Pages

10 May 2009

Possibilities

Some times, some things are just not meant to be. No matter how much u want it to work out or how much enthusiasm u have for it, it just doesn't work out.

Maybe I jumped into it, too fast and too deep. I was unsure if it is the right thing to do, but I took a chance. And for that I am glad. Perhaps there is something better out there. There has to be...

Life is too short for regrets, they say. I believe it too.

All I need is a new beginning.

And I have that...today.

2 comments :

Ninja said...

I hope you're doin ok babe....i understand exactly what you're goin thru. But unfortunately i can't seem to be as optimistic as you yet. Soon hopefully. *hugs*

Anu said...

I am doing ok...pretty good actually. Hope all goes well for u too, Saby.
:)

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik