Pages

28 Apr 2008

BIG!

It’s been a while since I blogged. I’ve been waiting for that something 'big' to come up. I wanted my next post to be a memorable one, u know, complete with the grand orchestra, black tie, slinky gowns, the fireworks. But nothing 'big' has happened…yet.

That’s not to say nothing has happened since the last time I blogged. Small things have happened of course. Found not one but two old friends on Facebook. Saw an amazing performance at KL PAC called 'three.'

I finally got hold of 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' by Khaled Hosseini!


Watched ‘The Kite Runner’ on Thursday. Nice one, it certainly did justice to the book, in my opinion. Had fun talking nonsense and sipping Kopi Ais with an online friend who is now a friend. He sure is entertaining that Sharky fella! Friday night’s chillin’ out session morphed into clubbing session – fun,fun,fun! I've also changed the layout of the blog. Did u notice? And yet...


I'm just waiting for that 'big' event to happen!

1 comment :

sri said...

I’m here trying to think of something (anything) cutsie & funny to say…guess I need another cuppa coffee!

Anyway…

I’ve been there… waiting for the 'big'thing… and ended up at funny places trying to create my own big thing.. hehe.

anyway... i'm glad ur having fun & living a fabulous life while waiting for u know the 'big thing.

...sri

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik