Pages

7 May 2008

Quickie!

Life has been pretty crazy since I got the new job. So many things to do, not enough time to do it all. My picking-up-a-book-whenever-I-please phase will soon be over. To compensate, I am having a buffet of books at home. Reading them as fast as I can. I only have till May 26, u know. So if I don't blog often...u know why!

I try to enjoy work as much as I can. The mountains of books waiting to be sorted and shelved I still hate. No matter how hard I try, I can't muster the energy nor the enthusiasm to sort them out and shelve, shelve, shelve. Grrr, geram! Still I try to remember to take mental pictures of the kids saying funny things or being absolute sweeties. Who knew thank you's from a 4 year old would melt my heart in an instant? There is always a silver lining in every dark cloud eh?



Back to my book...

No comments :

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik