Pages

1 Feb 2008

No complaints!!!??

I was at work on Thursday when a parent gave me this purple elastic bracelet and said "I thought it might be good for u to have this." Intrigued, I read the brochure that came with the band.

A Complaint Free World (How idealistic, I thought)

Suggested Rules

1. Begin to wear the bracelet now on either wrist.

2. Every time you complain, gossip or criticize, move the bracelet to the other arm and begin again. Keep moving the bracelet from wrist-to-wrist until you keep it on the same arm for 21 consecutive days.

3. If you see someone who is wearing a purple bracelet complain, you may point out their need to switch the bracelet to the other arm. BUT if you're going to do this, you must move your bracelet first because you're complaining about their complaining!

4. Stay with it. It may take many months, but when you reach 21 days you will find that your entire life is happier, more loving, more positive and more abundant.

What? No complaining? At all? That's gonna be a hard task to master. Although I may look like an angel (oh yes, there have been rumours) I am the biggest complainer. Work lah, the stupid finger scanning clock in-clock out system, this thing called life...the weather! So I thought why not, try this out. See if I can be a non-complainer for a bit. See if it does actually improve the quality of my life.


Day 2- Result: Changed bracelet 3 times today. :P

Let's see how long this is gonna take!

1 comment :

Ninja said...

LOL! Seems like an interesting experiment to be conducted...the number of days a person can go on without complaining!

I wouldn't last 2 minutes!!!

Keep us updated ya :p

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik