Pages

27 Apr 2007

Where art thou, oh Internet?

It's official! I am suffering from withdrawal symptoms due to the lack of Internet activity. Symptoms include sudden burts of boredom, bouts of irritation. Food doesn't taste half as good. Reading has taken a second stand, now I have to read rather than want to read. And there's the impending doom that I feel when I wonder if I will ever use the Internet at home again...

Why art thou so bad Streamyx? Why do u like to torture me so? Do u get any pleasure by depriving me of my chance to seek knowlege and be entertained from the infinity of websites available these days?

*Sigh*

The positives are it's Friday. (Woo hoo!) I'm gonna be having a busy day tomorrow, so that will be fun I am sure. (Another Woo hoo) It's the end of the month and subsequently that means there's money in the bank. (Big Woo hoo).

Come back to me, Internet!

Anu

No comments :

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik