Pages

8 Jun 2007

Yesterday's? So obselete!

Life is "funny" sometimes. Yesterday's post was the centre of my universe and today it is completely obselete. I received three messages from the "damn interesting but bloody annoying guy". Turns out he's been busy with work and stuff. The correct smiley for this occasion would be the one with the two rosy but embarresed cheeks. *LOL* Still it's interesting how impermenent life's episodes can be.

This reminds me of a song by Alanis Morissette called Thank U.


the moment I let go of it was the moment
I got more than I could handle
the moment I jumped off of it
was the moment I touched down

Very true Alanis, very true.

Anu

1 comment :

sri said...

I feel u gal, I’m getting all philosophical nowadays, I just wanna sing and say thank u.

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik