Pages

20 Jan 2007

Highlight of the week!

It's been a long time since I blogged I know. I did blog last night, but due to my sleepiness, I accidently pressed the wrong button and everything got wiped off the screen. All my hard work down the drain. Not good at all.

Anyways, as of today, I have a new hair style. I went to the saloon today and got it cut and highlights done. I think I look pretty good, if I have to say so myself. :P I have always enjoyed the feeling of the scissors go snip, snip. The combination of the snip and sound always makes me want to fall asleep. It's been like that for years, ever since I was a kid. I read a magazine while the rust colour seeped into my hair. Chemicals, yes yes, it's chemicals. And when the hair dresser started to dry my hair, I hoped against hope that it looked alright. That I didn't end up a fashion disaster or that there was no colour on my hair at all! At first glance I see nothing except black wet hair, but after a delay of 10 seconds I see it - colour! And when she is done I see nothing but rusty brown and I look different. Cool and sophisticated. My t-shirt and shorts soooooo didn't match my hair anymore! Haha!

Needless to say, I spent many minutes in front of the mirror today, checking my hair out.

Oh, wonder what my mother will say after she comes back from her Indian holiday... Haha! She will flip for sure! Ah well, I am 30 and I am entitled to do something different with my hair if I want to, aren't 1?

Anyways, it's past 12. I wanna go to the gym tomorrow so I better get to bed. Shall blog better real soon.

Anu

No comments :

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik