Pages

10 Jan 2007

Lucky Me!

Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)


The Bottom Line

Take an extra moment or two to remind yourself that you have a wonderful life.

In Detail

Your task today is to appreciate everything. This doesn't mean that you should write a thank-you note for everyone who smiles at you today, but it does mean that you should take an extra second every once in a while to remind yourself that you have it so much better than so many other people. Sure, things aren't perfect -- and sometimes the people you love can drive you a bit crazy. But you wouldn't trade it for anything -- this is a day to contemplate that.


An interesting horoscope for today, indeed! After surviving 4 days at work without electricity and water, I feel like I am about to burst. The only thing that’s keeping me going in my ability to complain about the situation to anyone who starts a conversation with me! They say they can’t do much as it’s a part of the renovation for the school, but come on, how do u expect people to work in such an environment? I’d like to see the big boss do that at the library! I’ve been feeling irritated and am very sure I’ve irritated everyone else around me with my complaints. Ah well, it’s probably going to be just for another day, so they can handle it! :P They say it will be back by Friday. I am sooooooo keeping fingers crossed. The kids will be coming back to school on Monday so obviously everything will be fine by then.


I had to laugh when I read today’s horoscope on Friendster! So thing’s aren’t perfect – u don’t have electricity or water in ur office; the mosquitoes have had a field day sucking ur blood; and I can’t open the windows wide as there is danger that the monkeys may get in.But well, I should be happy that I have a job, that I have my own money, that I have family and friends who love me. I’ve just been reminded that some guys think I’m pretty hot. ;) I am working on my resolutions for the year. I can surf the Net at home with just a little bit of interruptions, I have food to eat and water to drink, a roof over my head too. It’s true, I do have it better than a lot of people but I would trade it for a day or two for some electricity and water tomorrow! Do u blame me?

One more day to go with no electricity…And u can bet I am going to reward myself this weekend… I deserve it! Till another day...

Anu

No comments :

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik