I got tagged by Anu and so now I have to list six points that make me a weirdo.
It was initially difficult to think of any, but as I thought of one, another one came up again and again. My sister was happy to help of course. Thanks Ameeta. :P
Ok, so here goes:
1. I don't like charging my phone when the battery is half or three quarters full.Instead I wait till the battery is almost gone, indicated when it is red in colour. And when I charge it then, I am extremely satisfied.
2. I bite into the seeds of mandarine oranges and don't throw them out. I like the combination of sweetness and nothingness in my mouth.
3. I like to take the dried up part of the glue. It happens when after u've used the glue for a while. That dried part that sticks to the underneath? I love taking it out. And when I get that piece of dried glue out, boy does that make me happy. Weird or what?
4. I don't like talking on the phone. Most girls can hang on the phone for hours and hours, but me 10 minutes is on average. My longest call so far is 22 minutes. I do use the phone of course, but just to make sure that plans are staying the same or to confirm what things I need to buy. When possible I will avoid using the phone.
5. I get panic atttacks when I do cover letters for job interviews. This happens when I've spend more than 5 hours in front of the PC, editing the letter in order to impress my potential employers. The last time it happened, I felt giddy and felt like I was going to faint!
6. I enjoy dressing in a t-shirt, pants and a skirt over the pants. I've had quite a few people look at me oddly. But I like the style. Lurve it!
I am tagging Ameeta,Sri, BawangMerah, Cathy ,Merlina - cos I think it's a crime that ur not blogging - u write so well! and Jaime (whose link will be coming up soon).