Pages

17 Mar 2007

Trippin!

So yesterday I went back home and swiched on my PC and what happens? Absolutely nothing. Something about an error with Windows. Sadness! Now I will have to wait for a few days before I get access again. I am at a internet cafe, stopped for a few minutes to check emails and then I am off to Pudu for a weekend trip to Batu Pahat with my friends. This reminds me of the silly jokes we had of Batu Pahat when we were college. If u wanna see the whole of Batu Pahat, u just need to go in the front door and get off the back door - that's all there is to see! I know, I know, pretty lame. It was funny back in those days. Now it seems silly. Hmm, the folly of youth eh? Anyways, I shall blog soon enough, till then...

Anu

No comments :

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik