Pages

2 Feb 2007

Dildarian - Arminder Gill

I've wanted to share this song with 'everyone' for a while now, but never got down to doing it until today. Yes, it is a Punjabi song and no, I don't understand what the lyrics are all about. Does it really matter? I know it's a sad song, something about not falling in love or suffer the consequence - hurt. I don't know about u, but it doesn't 'sound' like a sad song to me. It was love at first hearing for me. And I couldn't get enough of it. I listened to it every morning before I went to work and at night before I went to went. I even (I am not embarresed to say) danced to it on weekends in the privacy of my room in Coburg. Somehow this sad song gave me hope, hope that things will turn out fine...it still does. Here's proof that u don't need to understand the language to appreciate the song. Music breaks barriers alrite! And the video is pretty cool too, isn't it? So I hope u enjoy it too.
Anu


1 comment :

Darsh said...

OMG Anu! I love this song too!!! Heard it way back in 2006 or 2005. Bloody good yeah??? Here's another one, kinda old around Dildarian but equally good. Asha Bhosle's "Baho Mein Chale"

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik